Since no one in the US has the same equipment they use in Russia or Europe, US builders have developed multiple methods of building their US made AK47s.
Keep in mind all information and photos are for informational use, our instructions are not an attempt to include every aspect of building a safe rifle.
No amount of explanation can replace experience.
We’ve broken down the assembly of a US made AK47 into 12 steps that we will illustrate with text and images here. Some videos are also available
- Choosing a AK47 Parts Kit
- Taking apart the AK47 Parts Kit
- Folding the US AK47 receiver from a flat
- Setting rails in place, support pin, drilling holes
- Removing the barrel
- Installing trunions into the US AK47 receiver
- Installing the trigger guard & magazine latch
- Installing the barrel
- Installing the Trigger Group
- Troubleshooting and Test firing
- Finishing the AK47
- Final assembly